On the 5th of November, 2015 the Cypriot team of the KC-MEM project (Frederick University) organized a training seminar as part of its exploitation activities. The training seminar was open to various interested parties and took place at Frederick University. The participants were mostly representatives of refugee municipalities and communities and showed deep interest in the use of historical memory in non-formal adult educational programme. They had the opportunity to familiarize themselves with different aspects of the KC-MEM project and through hands-on activities to start thinking of how their organization could adopt the KC-MEM methodology in order to construct their own adult educational project.
- 2015/12/11 ‘Lest We Forget’ exhibition at the Royal Armouries Museum
- A Taste of memory in Poland
- 2015/12/04 Presentation of the book: “San Joan Ikastolaren Sorrera” in Segura (Basque Country)
- 2015/12/02 Ad-hoc meetings with key stakeholders for the exploitation of the KC-MEM project’s results
- Workshop for the exploitation of the KC-MEM project’s results