Workshops in Poland are starting next 12th February. They will take place in Łomnica (Beskid Sądecki Mountains) and will be devoted to the culinary heritage of the region. The general idea of the workshops is to promote the region through the local culinary tradition. During the workshops, participants will share their memories (not only those culinar) and learn about local traditions, especially those related to kitchen and food preparation. The aim of our workshops is to activate participants, discuss their cultural heritage and unique local culture. There will be an opportunity to analise the cultural capital of Łomnica and to share memories about the flavours of childhood.
- 2015/12/11 ‘Lest We Forget’ exhibition at the Royal Armouries Museum
- A Taste of memory in Poland
- 2015/12/04 Presentation of the book: “San Joan Ikastolaren Sorrera” in Segura (Basque Country)
- 2015/12/02 Ad-hoc meetings with key stakeholders for the exploitation of the KC-MEM project’s results
- Workshop for the exploitation of the KC-MEM project’s results