- 2015/12/11 ‘Lest We Forget’ exhibition at the Royal Armouries Museum
- A Taste of memory in Poland
- 2015/12/04 Presentation of the book: “San Joan Ikastolaren Sorrera” in Segura (Basque Country)
- 2015/12/02 Ad-hoc meetings with key stakeholders for the exploitation of the KC-MEM project’s results
- Workshop for the exploitation of the KC-MEM project’s results
Category Archives: Sin categoría
2015/07/10 4rd transnational meeting in Poznan
Partners met in Poznan (Poland) to discuss the implemention of the project in each country and start organizing the dissemination and exploitation of the results.
Workshops in Poland are starting next 12th February. They will take place in Łomnica (Beskid Sądecki Mountains) and will be devoted to the culinary heritage of the region. The general idea of the workshops is to promote the region through the … Continue reading
2015/01/20 Blog on the KC-MEM experience in UK
To learn about what participants are doing check their blog: http://blog.royalarmouries.org/first-world-war-memory-project-2/
2015/01/15 Objects of Lapithos: the material memory
In the second workshop participants in Cyprus discussed about “objects of Lapithos” and it took place at the Lapithos Municipality. The mayor of Lapithos presented objects and collections exhibited at the Municipality, focusing mostly on the knives and the art … Continue reading
2015/01/09 First session of the pilot in the UK
The Royal Armouries started the delivery of a a 10-week evening class supporting adult learners to research the history and memory of the First World War in Yorkshire.