The KC-MEM Cypriot team from Frederick University (Cyprus) organized different meetings on the 4th, 11th, 12th and 13th of November, 2015 with key stakeholders to promote the exploitation of the project’s results. In particular the team met with different teams from the Ministry of Education and Culture (Adult Education Centres and European and International Affairs Office), from the Multipurpose Municipal Center of Nicosia Municipality and from the Pedagogical Institute of Cyprus. The meetings included a presentation of the project and its results with emphasis on the manuals that are freely available in all partner countries’ languages. All meetings were successful as the focal point of the discussions that took place was how these stakeholders could utilize the outputs of the KC-MEM project to develop their own programmes for adult learning.
- 2015/12/11 ‘Lest We Forget’ exhibition at the Royal Armouries Museum
- A Taste of memory in Poland
- 2015/12/04 Presentation of the book: “San Joan Ikastolaren Sorrera” in Segura (Basque Country)
- 2015/12/02 Ad-hoc meetings with key stakeholders for the exploitation of the KC-MEM project’s results
- Workshop for the exploitation of the KC-MEM project’s results